Terms & Conditions
Following are the Rules and Regulations that a student have to take into consideration while taking admission in Hisar Institute of Digital Marketing.
STUDENT/ PARENT NORMS
Student has to fill the admission form completely and sign it. The student should also submit 2 passport size photographs at the time of admission. If medium of teaching is online, then photo should be mailed with the filled admission form.
- If the student is below 18 years of age, then the parent/ guardian should also sign. If the student fails to get the parent/guardian’s signature, it will be assumed that he/she sought verbal permission from the parent/guardian.
- The Student should adhere to the assigned timing and batches.
- The maximum duration for completing the course is 1 year. After one year, the student has to enroll again for the course if in any case, the student will be unable to complete the course in the stipulated time.
- In case of any emergency or pandemic situation like COVID 19, the online classes if conducted as per suitability will be counted as classroom lectures.
- Student will not have any objection if the testimonial or feedback given by the student for the institute or the trainer will be promoted by the center. He is not liable to claim any right over the content.
- Student must conduct themselves in an orderly manner while in the premises of the institute or in online mode so that no inconvenience is caused to anyone.
- Student shall observe strict discipline in class whether online or offline and are liable to expulsion from the classes for misbehavior as deemed appropriate by the Management.
- Management reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary against a student to maintain the decorum and moral of the institute.
- Mobile phone must be switched off during the lecture. (Applicable to class mode teaching)
- Consumption and possession of any form of tobacco and alcohol is strictly prohibited if it is found in possession of student in that event admission of the student is liable to be cancelled.
- Any damage to the institute’s property will be compensated by the guilty student (s). Management has the right to change faculty, class timing class venues, sub venues, sub-divide the class, reduce or increase frequency of classes per week or shift a class.
- The course/study materials provided to the students by Institute are the Intellectual Property of the institute and are not for commercial use. The students are not allowed to make copies of the study material nor provide/give/distribute to anyone else. Management reserves right to initiate appropriate action in case of any violation.
- Management reserves the right to initiate appropriate action against a student if he/she is found making any gesture or remark on any faculty/staff or any other student in the institute on any social media and thereby hurting the integrity of the academy or anyone associated with the academy.
- The Management reserves right to initiate appropriate action in default of any norms mentioned hereinabove and the decision of the management will be final and binding upon the students or parents.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Payment in any mode is accepted.
- If the Parents or Students have chosen to make the payment of fees in installment as mutually agreed, then it’s the obligatory duty of the parents or students to ensure sufficient balance in the account on the due date.
- If any student/parent does not pay the Installment of fee on due date, he / she will not be allowed to attend the class after giving the grace period of 7 days. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that they make the payment of fees on or before due date to avoid any inconvenience.
REFUND OF FEES
- Parents are advised to go through the fee structure and refund rules very carefully before taking admission.
- Refund request raised before commencement of the lecture/s will apply for a deduction of 25% of the course fee (full brochure fee of course).
- No refund will be entitled after the commencement of classes/lectures
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
If any type of mishap occurs in our premises because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, etc, the institute shall not be responsible for any claim, damages in any manner whatsoever.
Any charges that Government levies such as Service Tax shall have to be borne by the students or parents. The service tax once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. If there is any increase in the service tax rate as per the government notification, then difference amount shall have to be borne by the students or parents.
The Management reserves the right to make any alteration or changes in the programs/ venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the students & the parent.