Hey, do you have a website? Are you in search of various steps to rank a new Blog on Google? Do you want to know about the Best off-page SEO techniques? Do you want to improve Google search ranking and Alexa ranking? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place to know about all these. Before starting with the SEO techniques, you must aware of two types of Techniques: on-page SEO techniques and off-page SEO techniques.
On-Page SEO Techniques:
On-Page SEO techniques are the activities done on the web pages of a website to improve the ranking on the SERP (Search Engine Result Page).
Off-Page SEO Techniques:
Off-page SEO techniques are the actions that are taken outside the own website to impact the rankings within the SERP (Search Engine Result Page).
In this article, we have discussed the 22 off-page SEO techniques:
Social bookmarking is an off-page optimization activity that enables you to store the links on different online bookmarking sites like Twitter, Pinterest, Pocket, Reddit, scoop.it, etc.
Thus, every bookmark acts as a backlink that helps to improve the SEO of a site.
Benefits of Social Bookmarking:
- Social Bookmarking helps search engines to understand your site content better.
- Social Bookmarking helps you to drive more traffic to your website.
Image submission is an off-page technique that simply means sharing images at different submission sites. You can make image submissions either by posting different images on your website or submitting images on different image submission sites like Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, and Instagram. Image submission is getting popular day by day as it is a proven method of increasing the rank on the search engine result page.
Benefits of image submission:
- Image submission helps in building reliable backlinks for the website.
- By using appropriate images, you can easily rank up your website in various search engines like: Google, Yahoo, etc.
Video submission is the most effective way of promoting products and services. Nowadays, many people prefer videos more than other ways of promotion. Some useful video-sharing sites are YouTube, Dailymotion, Tumblr etc.
Benefits of Video Submission:
- Video Submission helps in lead generation
- Through video submission, you can generate income.
- With the help of video submission, you can easily increase traffic towards your website.
Infographics submission simply means that you are submitting infographics on various websites in order to get an audience. Nowadays, infographics have gained a lot of popularity on the internet as several companies and organizations are showing their interest in infographics.
Benefits of Infographics submission:
- Infographics enhance content shareability.
- Infographics helps to build brand credibility.
Forum submission is a way of coming together and discussing a particular topic on online platforms only. Forum submission is an off-page SEO technique to build relationships with other forum members that are incredibly beneficial for your website. Forum submission is a skillful method to create a positive reputation on the web.
Benefits of Forum Submission:
- Forum submission helps in building connection and reputation amongst the other members of the forum.
- Forum submission is a great way to increase readers on the blogs.
Search Engine submission:
Search Engine Submission is an off-page optimization strategy in which a website is submitted to a search engine to get listed on a search engine listing. As a business owner, you can submit your site to various search engines like Google, Yahoo.
There are two main methods of search engines submission. The first one allows you to submit one page at a time. The second method allows you to submit the entire site at a time.
Benefits of Search Engine Submission:
- Search Engine Submission helps you to increase awareness about your services and products.
- It helps you to generate high revenue.
Blog Directory submission:
Blog Directory submission means submitting your own blogs to various blog directories. Blog directories help you in generating various backlinks for the blog. Through blogs submission, you can easily enhance web traffic. You can submit your blog in various blog submission sites like Blog Hub, Blog Listing, Blog Engage, etc.
Benefits of Blog Directory submission:
- Blog Directory submission helps you to build quality links.
- It helps you in rapid indexing of the website.
Guest Blogging is also known as “Guest Posting”. Guest posting is the process of publishing an article on someone else’s website. Guest Blogging is one of the most effective off-page SEO techniques because when you write a post for another website, that website can get you a link back to your website in the post.
Benefits of Guest Blogging:
- Guest Blogging helps you to drive more qualified leads
- It helps you to increase rank of your website in search engines.
Link Baiting is an off-page SEO technique that helps in generating backlinks for a blog post. Link baiting is an efficient method of promoting content. Through this technique, You can generate a good amount of links by creating viral content that is willingly shared by strangers on their social media platforms.
Benefits of Link Baiting:
- Link baiting provides you long term rewards.
- Using link baiting technique is free.
Social Media Engagement:
Social Media is one of the most effective off-Page SEO techniques. Using social media platforms is a great way to increase traffic to your content. Not only social media can gain more traffic to your content, but it can be an important source for gaining valuable backlinks for your website.
Benefits of social media engagement:
- With social engagement, you can reach a bigger audience.
- It helps you to provide a better search engine presence.
Question – Answer is an Off-Page SEO Technique through which you can get a good amount of traffic from various question/answer websites. You can join those websites and search for the questions related to your topic and then provide helpful answers. Don’t forget to provide your blog link at the end of the answer.
You can use various platforms like Quora, Yahoo answers.
Benefits of Question-Answer:
- Question-answer helps you to increase engagement
- These platforms are easy to use.
Local Listing is also known as directory listings. Local Listing mainly means submitting your business to various local listing sites for increasing reputation and ranking. Through local listing, not your business gets benefited from increased traffic, but being listed in local directories presents the opportunity of building a valuable backlink from a high DA site.
Benefits of local listing:
- Local listing is cost effective
- It helps you to enhance your visibility
- It helps you to rank higher on search engines.
Opportunity from Broken links:
One of the quick and best ways to make backlinks is through broken pages. You can find broken pages by using various tools. The tools will help you in identifying broken links, then you can provide them with the resource so that they can replace the broken links with your article.
Benefits of using broken links:
- Using broken links, secure backlinks on high domain authority websites.
- Broken link building help you tap into a whole new audience.
Document sharing is an off-page SEO technique used by various websites to increase traffic or backlinks to the websites. Document sharing involves the submission of various documents to another website that accepts to make them public. The documents are usually in the form of “docs”, “pdf” etc.
Benefits of Document Sharing:
- Document sharing helps to get more traffic and views.
- Through document sharing, your content gets indexed in Google quickly.
Create content on Web 2.0 Websites:
Creating content on Web 2.0 websites is an SEO technique that is mainly used for extending the responsiveness of a website. This Off-Page technique is best for social engagement, collaboration, information, and corporation to distribute knowledge.
Benefits of Content on web 2.0 websites:
- Creating content on web 2.0 websites helps you in online promotion of products and services.
- You can easily receive latest updates, if you are an RSS reader.
Ask experts for feedback:
Asking experts for feedback is also an off-page SEO technique. Instead of asking for the direct link, ask them to leave feedback about their products or service.
Benefits of feedback:
- Feedback is the simplest form of quality assurance.
- It helps you to increase customer satisfaction.
Use Email outreach
Email Outreach is used to build links. Using Email is an easy and effective medium to let the targeted audience know about your various services and products. Email outreach is a technique that can supercharge your link gaining efforts and help you to execute a solid marketing strategy to drive success.
Benefits of Email Outreach:
- Email outreach has analytics –based insights.
- It has low cost with relevant and personalised messages.
Give a testimonial
Giving testimonials establishes the reputation in front of your potential customers. Providing Testimonials makes the products less risky to purchase for new customers. In Off-page Techniques, you can provide testimonials by dedicating one of your web pages to customer testimonials.
Benefits of Giving testimonials:
- Customer testimonials help to build trust.
- Customer testimonials mostly work like referrals
Press release promotion
Press release promotion is a highly recommended Off-Page SEO strategy. Press Release submissions are the articles written about new events, services, and products of the company and later submitted to various press release submission sites. Press submission is a very popular way for businesses to get exposure for their service or products.
Popular Press Release Submission sites are:
Benefits of Press Release Submission are:
- Affordable exposure cost
- It has major SEO benefits
Sponsor venues and events is an off-page SEO Technique that allows you to reach a targeted niche market. Strategic sponsorship can help your business to meet multiple marketing goals at once. To increase traffic for your website, get your brands linked to industry-specific events for better brand reach and engagement.
Benefits of Sponsor venues and events:
- Sponsoring venues helps in lead generation.
- It gives better customer insights
- It helps in brand building
Publishing viral content:
Publishing viral content is an Off-Page SEO technique that helps in increasing web traffic. Creating shareable and amazing content is a smart technique to gain more and more backlinks to your website.
Benefits of Publishing Viral Content:
- Creating Viral content helps to increase web traffic.
- It mainly helps to gain backlinks easily.
Influencer Outreach is termed as a process where you approach the bloggers or influencers, having huge traffic associated with them. You can ask them to refer your products or services on their platforms. Influencer outreach not only allows you to bring your product in front of a large number of people but also helps in bringing more traffic to your blog.
Benefits of Influencer Outreach:
- Influencer helps you to improve the brand awareness.
- Influencers provide great reach and visibility.
- Influencers approach is great for lead generation.
There are a lot of things to keep in consideration while doing SEO but remember no one can be a top-class SEO expert overnight. Always try to make efforts to deeply learn the basics of SEO to get results in your favor.
Hope you find the article informative and learn the various 22 Off-page SEO techniques in 2022 that can help to double your search traffic.
If you have any queries related to this article, please feel free to ask in the comment section.